Parents' Thoughts ...
- I like the educational component (learning about insects, reptiles, etc.) balanced with the nature walks-and all at a reasonable price-Thanks!
- My four children have all been through the camps. They loved the experience, the fun staff and the memories made.
- The counselors are very personable and fun. The kids loved Owl Woods and the special interest groups. They love the variety…especially the field trips to Wolf Trap to see the Wright Brothers, the National Zoo and the Harvest Bread Company.
- The counselors, the activities, everything! My daughter says she wants to become a counselor when she gets older.
- She liked the companionship, the opportunities to lead and the overnight experience. She loved working with the little children.
- My daughter loved this camp, “get up and go camp” is what she called it.
Campers' Thoughts ...
- The sports camp was great! The variety of activities kept me from getting bored.
- The guest scientists like Ms. Wizard rock!
- I loved the drama portion and creating plays!