Read about Hug-A-Tree in Reston magazine.
Ages: 5-7 by Sept. 30, 2014
Staff Ratio: At least one staff member for every six campers
Dates: June 30-Aug. 22
Four two-week sessions
Time: AM groups 9 a.m.-noon PM groups 1-4 p.m.
Full-Day groups 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Location: Brown’s Chapel Concession Stand – past the chapel, at the top of the park 1525 Brown’s Chapel Road.
Fee: Half-Day (AM or PM)
Session 1 = $153/session (prorated due to holiday)
Session 2, 3 & 4 = $170/session
Session 1 = $175.50/session (prorated due to holiday)
Session 2, 3 & 4 = $195/session
Session 1 = $346.50/session (prorated due to holiday)
Session 2, 3 & 4 = $385/session
Session 1 = $391.50/session (prorated due to holiday)
Session 2, 3 & 4 = $435/session
Camp shirts: $8/shirt, Required daily
Extended Care: Available
Campers will …
- Participate in games, music, drama, crafts and swimming.
- Explore and learn about nature through hands-on activities and experiences.
- Expand their creativity and sense of wonder.
- Go on field trips within Reston and to selected sites outside of Reston.
- Build social skills through small group interactions.
“The variety of games and activities is outstanding. Every night she could not wait to return the next day.”