Payments & Refunds
- Minimum age requirements must be met by Sept. 30, 2014.
- Maximum age requirements must be met by the first day of the session attended.
- Maximum staff-to-camper ratio is one to seven.
$45/Session 1-4, a.m.
$45/Session 1-4 p.m.
- Van transportation is available within RA boundaries only.
- Transportation is available for all camps with the following exceptions: No transportation for Nature Tots, Walker’s Rangers, Camp on Wheels and Junior Lifeguarding. One-way only transportation is available for Sportsters (to camp) and AM Hug-A-Tree (to camp) and PM Hug-A-Tree (home from camp).
- Transportation is not available between home and Extended Care.
- Campers may be picked up and dropped off at two different locations. Locations must remain the same throughout the session.
- Pick Up/Drop Off locations must be a home, place of employment or day care provider.
Day Camp, Hug-A-Tree, Sportsters, CIT – $50/Session, AM (7:30-9 a.m.)
Day Camp, Hug-A-Tree, CIT – $50/Session, PM (4-5:30 p.m.)
Extended Care is provided at our Brown’s Chapel facility.
AM Extended Care is available for all camps, except Nature Tots, Walker’s Rangers, afternoon Hug-A-Tree, Camp on Wheels and Junior Lifeguarding.
PM Extended Care is available for all camps except Nature Tots, Walker’s Rangers, morning Hug-A-Tree, Camp on Wheels, Sportsters and Junior Lifeguarding.
As part of the service, RA will transport campers to their appropriate camps in the mornings and get them from camp to Extended Care in the afternoons as needed. These campers will ride the same vans that provide AM and PM transportation from and to private residences and workplaces within RA boundaries. If your child attends Science Camp or Teen Camp, please drop them off at Extended Care by 8:15 a.m., and pick them up no earlier than 4:15 p.m. These recommended times are subject to change.
Extended Care activities are less structured and more independent than regular camp activities. They may include cards, board games, crafts, reading, videos, etc. A snack and drink will be provided.
Campers at Hug-A-Tree, Sportsters, Day Camp and CITs are required to wear an official camp T-shirt each day. Shirts are sold at the RA office. $8 for youth sizes, $10 for adult sizes.
Payment & Refunds
- A $75 non-refundable deposit per camper per session is required for all camps at registration time.* Deposits may be transferred as a deposit to another RA Camps session within the same camp season. They may not be used toward a camp balance. Deposits are credited toward the total cost of the program. Exception: Nature Tots and Walker’s Ranger’s deposit is $40.
- Full payment for all sessions and services is required by May 1.
- Refunds, minus applicable deposits, may be recovered until June 1. See Camp Handbook for complete refund policies and procedures.
- Transportation and Extended Care fees are refundable and transferable until two weeks before the start of the applicable session.
- Returned checks will result in a $35 fee.