You have exceeded your shopping time limit and your shopping cart has been emptied.
Established in 1999, Friends of Reston for Community Projects, Inc. is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Its mission is to support Reston Association in performing charitable, educational and scientific purposes. Friends of Reston is a 2016 Best of Reston honoree for Best Civic Community Organization.
If you would like to make a tax deductible donation, you can donate online using our secure PayPal account with any major credit card. If donating by check, please make checks payable to Friends of Reston and send your donation to Friends of Reston, 11450 Glade Dr. Reston VA 20191. You may indicate if you are contributing towards a specific project (e.g. camp scholarships, nature center, trees, etc.). Thank you for your generosity.
For the latest news on Friends of Reston, please visit www.friendsofreston.org or like us on Facebook.
Friends of Reston raised over $1.5 million for the funding of its flagship project, Nature House. Nature House is a year-round environmental education building located at the Walker Nature Center on Glade Drive. It is LEED Gold certified by the U.S. Green Building Council.
• RA Camps Scholarships
• Reston Tree Fund & Habitat Restoration
• Adopt-A-Bench for recreation areas and pathways
• Adopt-A-Bike Rack for Reston’s for recreation facilities
• Adopt-A-Recycling Bin for recreation areas
• Walker Nature Center Education and Facility Projects
• Watershed Education & Improvement Projects
• RA Tennis Scholarship Program
• Reston’s Official Bird Designation - The Pileated Woodpecker
Carol Nahorniak, President
Bonnie Haukness, Vice President
Glenn Walker, Secretary
Andy Sigle (Ex-Officio Director)
Hank Lynch (Ex-Officio Director)
Katie Shaw, Executive Director
Friends of Reston
11450 Glade Drive
Reston, VA 20191
Federal Tax ID # 54-1963597