Notice: Because the Reston National Golf Course has indefintely deferred its appeal to rezone the property for residential development, the Sept. 25, 2013 Fairfax County Board of Zoning Appeals hearing has been postponed.
* * *
This page contains news regarding current zoning issues for Reston National Golf Course. You may click on the following Fairfax County and Reston Association links for information on the appeals process:
Reston Association Board Actions and Correspondence
- Message to Members Regarding Rumors of Meetings, Feb. 14, 2013 (pdf)
- Resolution Adopted at Special Meeting, Oct. 8, 2012 (pdf)
- Memorandum about Potential Impacts, Oct. 5, 2012 (pdf)
- Board Votes to Fight Rezoning Attempt. Download the full motion. Sept. 13, 2012 (pdf)
- Message to Lot Owners Near Reston National Golf Course, Aug. 22, 2012 (pdf)
- Board President Addresses Golf Course Zoning Issue, Aug. 15, 2012 statement
Lots Adjacent to RNGC
Click the image on the left to download a map of the properties adjacent to the Reston National Golf Course, or click here to see a development map.