You have exceeded your shopping time limit and your shopping cart has been emptied.
(UPDATED 03/30/2020 to include DRB information below) Because of the hardships created for our members by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the Reston Association Board of Directors has decided to extend the March 31 annual assessment fee deadline to April 30 at 5 p.m. The board recognizes that everyone is facing unprecedented challenges and hopes that extending the deadline will allow RA members some flexibility in making their payments.
While our Member Services department remains closed to walk-ins during this public health crisis, residents can still call the association at 703-435-6530 Monday-Friday from 8:30-5 p.m. to pay their assessment fee by phone. There will be special call-in hours until 8 p.m. on Monday, March 30 and Tuesday, March 31 for anyone in need of assistance with paying through our online WebTrac portal. Email Member Services at Member_Services@reston.org for more information.
As always, members can also mail their assessment payments to Reston Association at 12001 Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston, VA 20191. There is also a drop-box located at RA headquarters. Installment plan payments can be sent to Reston Association, Post Office Box 79248, Baltimore, MD 21279.
Reston Association wants to encourage our members to remain safe during this pandemic and is ready to answer your questions about assessment fees or assist you any with other association concerns.
How are DRB Applications Affected During the COVID-19?
Reston Association has made the decision to cancel the Design Review Board panel meetings and the full DRB meeting through April, 2020.
As a temporary measure, if an application was previously scheduled for one of the April panel meetings, and it does not have registered affected parties, the application will be scheduled to an online DRB review by two members of the DRB (if agreeable to the applicant). The review date will be the same as the previously scheduled panel meeting. Applicants otherwise have the option to defer review of their application to a future panel meeting (public meeting of three members of the DRB), once the virus situation has stabilized and the regular meeting schedule has resumed.
Applications requiring review by the full DRB are being deferred to a later date. Please contact your covenants advisor if you have any questions specifically related to your application.