You have exceeded your shopping time limit and your shopping cart has been emptied.
Reston Association has installed an online feature that will enable members to make their 2020 assessment payments electronically through its existing WebTrac portal. The MemberSuite website, launched in December 2019, is no longer available for 2020 assessment payments due to configuration challenges that are requiring significant research and additional time to resolve.
WebTrac has been used for several years as a way for RA members to register for activities and make online purchases. A new feature has been added to the site to now allow anyone with an existing WebTrac account to pay their annual fee online. Additionally, users who are new to the WebTrac site, who want to pay their assessment fees electronically, can create an account by following the instructions below.
No further action is required of members who have already successfully made 2020 payments in full through MemberSuite. All data has been transferred to WebTrac. For RA members who are on installment plans, you may use the WebTrac online system or mail your remaining monthly payments to the following address: Reston Association, Post Office Box 79248, Baltimore, MD 21279-0248.
As always, payments can be made by check or credit card. A $2.95 transaction fee is required for credit card transactions made by phone or online. The fee is waived if the credit card payment is made in person at our Member Services department, 12001 Sunrise Valley Drive.
Please email RA’s Member Services team or call 703-435-6530 for additional information regarding 2020 assessment payments.
Existing homeowners who already have a WebTrac account
1. Go to WebTrac
2. Login with your username and password
3. Click the “Pay Assessment Fee” button
4. Select whether you are paying in full or in installments.
New accounts for homeowners who do not have a WebTrac account
1. Go to WebTrac
2. Log into the account that has been setup for you initially
3. Type in your preset username, which is the first letter of your first name followed by the first four letters of your last name and seven zeroes. Example: A member named John Smith would be denoted as JSmit0000000
4. Your password is preset as your last name. (Passwords are case sensitive. Please uppercase first letter of your last name used for your password.)
5. For properties with multiple owners, an initial account was created by RA with just one owner’s name. If the first attempt at logging in does not work, please try again with the second property owner’s name.
6. The first time you log into your new account with the initial login credentials described above, you will be prompted to create a new username and password.
7. Once you have created your new login, please click the “Pay Assessment Fee” button located next to the “Facilities Rentals” box on the WebTrac home page.
8. Select whether you are paying in full or in installments.