You have exceeded your shopping time limit and your shopping cart has been emptied.
Reston Association has a new online registration system designed to make it easier for residents to sign up for various activities, buy pool & tennis passes or rent a community facility. The system is called WebTrac.
To utilize the benefits of this system, residents are encouraged to first create an account (see instructions below). Signing up now will enable you to purchase items as soon as they become available starting in January 2017. In the meantime, you can browse the site to become familiar with how it works.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS WEBTRAC OR CREATE AN ACCOUNT
The WebTrac system is a different website from RA’s main site (www.reston.org), therefore it requires a separate login. You can still pay your assessment fees and buy disclosure documents online at www.reston.org (under Property Owner Resources). However, for all other transactions, including camp enrollments, you will need a WebTrac account. It’s free and easy to set up. Once you have registered on WebTrac, the new account will be confirmed by RA within two business days.
WebTrac is a popular system used by municipalities and parks and recreation departments throughout the country. Several Northern Virginia organizations, counties and towns use the system, so some Reston residents may already be familiar with WebTrac.
The current registration system, RA Marketplace, is transitioning to WebTrac. We will be removing the RA Marketplace links from the main RA website in the coming weeks to streamline the transition. These changes will not impact the way you pay your annual assessment, which will still be available by logging into the main RA website (www.reston.org). Information about the annual assessment is located here.
1. Under Member Login, click the link next to "Need an Account."
2. Create a username and password. Feel free to use the same login credentials as your www.reston.org account.
3. Enter your contact information in the "Household Primary Person Information" section.
4. Under "Household Questions" select your household status from the drop-down menu (Owner or Renter).
5. If you have additional household members you would like to add, select the "Add New Member" button to enter their information. Repeat this step for each household member.
6. After completing your registration and clicking "Complete Registration," allow up to two business days for your WebTrac™ account to be activated.
For questions or assistance, email member_services@ reston.org or call 703-435-6530.